Since the invention of modern pressure cookers, which are often referred to as “stovetop pressure cookers,” they have revolutionized how many people prepare their meals, Farberware pressure cooker. Today, people can enjoy a wide variety of foods in minutes that would typically take hours and even days on the stove or oven. You will find that using a pressure cooker can speed up your cooking time and have more control over serving sizes. The pressure cooker allows people to cook meals quickly and evenly, so you do not have to worry about serving up a burnt or undercooked meal.
When considering the purchase of a pressure cooker, it is important to find the one that will work best for your home or business. Thankfully, a wide variety of pressure cookers are available in the market today but finding one that is the perfect size and has the features you need can be tough. What if you want something you cannot find in stores? That’s when shopping online is the best way to go.
To help you out, we have reviewed the top best pressure cooker on the market today so that you can purchase one of the most popular electric pressure cookers available. We also covered what features need to be assessed and what things are essential when shopping for a new pressure cooker.
|Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||Brand : Instant Pot
Color : Stainless Steel/Black
Material : Stainless steel
Capacity : 5.68 Liters
|HAWKIN Classic 2-Liter New Improved Aluminum Pressure Cooker||Brand : HAWKINS
Color : Silver
Material : Aluminum
Capacity : 2 Liters
|T-fal Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware, 15-PSI Settings, 6.3-Quart||Brand : T-fal
Color : Silver
Material : Stainless steel
Capacity : 5.96 Liters
|Zavor EZLock 12.7 Quart Stove-top Pressure Cooker & Canner||Brand : ZAVOR
Color : Stainless Steel
Material : Stainless steel
Capacity : 12.7 Liters, 4 Liters
|Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker Stainless-Steel Induction, 8.5-Quart||Brand : Fissler
Color : Silver
Material : Stainless steel
Capacity : 8.5 Quarts
|Instant Pot Max 6-Quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker||Brand : Instant Pot
Color : Silver
Material : 18-8 Steel
Capacity : 6 Quarts
|Chef iQ World’s Smartest Pressure Cooker||Brand : CHEF iQ
Color : Black
Material : Aluminum / ABS & PP plastic
Capacity : 6 Quarts
|Cuckoo 6-Cup Electric-Heating Pressure Rice Cooker||Brand : CUCKOO
Color : Black/Copper
Material : Stainless Steel
Capacity : 6 Cups
|Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock||Brand : Crock-Pot
Color : Black Stainless
Material : Stainless Steel
Capacity : 8 Quarts
|Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker, Steamer & Air Fryer||Brand : Ninja
Color : Stainless Steel
Material : Stainless steel
Capacity : 5 Quarts
01. Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
Despite the Instant Pot’s seven functions, its pressure-cooking abilities consistently receive five-star reviews from over 8,000 users. Many also value the numerous built-in safety mechanisms that lower the possibility of pressure-cooking accidents. If you’re worried about the pressure cookers that used to explode, you don’t need to be (I said “almost,” so don’t go overriding your pot’s safety measures and then blame me when you poke an eye out). According to one reviewer. Although many claims that the Instant Pot produces dependable and speedy results, the cooking options are practically unlimited. I’ve been preparing lots of stews, so I’ll sauté the beef, onions, and carrots before adding the remaining ingredients, sealing the pot, and setting the timer for seven minutes on high pressure. One reviewer claims, “I let it release normally and have a wonderfully cooked, excellent supper every time. It has a pressure release valve that will terrify the (*#!&) out of you every time you switch it over, a different consumer warns. However, don’t let it stop you from making this buy.
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cook your favorite traditional recipes – just like grandma used to make.
- QUICK AND EASY CLEAN UP: Finger-print resistant, stainless-steel sides and dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories.
- PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Includes over 10 safety features, plus overheat protection and safe-locking lid
- GREAT FOR GROWING FAMILIES: Cook for up to 6 people – perfect for growing families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles.
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: We use food-grade stainless-steel, a tri-ply bottom for more even cooking and perfect for sautéing
- DISCOVER AMAZING RECIPES: Download our free Instant Pot app, so you can create quick new favorites and prepare delicious meals, available iOS and Android.
02. HAWKIN New Improved Aluminum Pressure Cooker
One customer of this pressure cooker comments, “I use this every week for cooking meals.” It is strong, simple to clean, and offers excellent value. Despite having a two-liter capacity, several reviewers claim that it is the ideal size for families of two to four and that they can still use it “for nearly all kinds of dishes.” “The pressure is incredibly good to prepare rajma in 45 minutes without soaking overnight,” the reviewer preparing for small family comments. Another primarily makes rice with it. However, one reviewer says, “Overall, this pressure cooker is quite solidly built and should provide you with years of service,” regardless of what you’re putting in it. They continue, “The handle feels sturdy and appears made of Bakelite or material close to it when it gets dirty. The pressure release valve functions effectively and is comparatively simple to clean.
- This awesome little Hawkins pressure cooker is great for quick side dishes, apartment living, camping, motor homes and backpacking!
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Features a ‘goof-proof’ lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
03. T-fal Pressure Cooker & Stainless Steel Cookware
Pressure cookers may be dangerous if you don’t know how to use them, but because of all the safety measures on this stovetop model, one user calls it “idiot-proof.” Another reviewer comments, “The seal is solid, the precise settings are marked, and the lid is easy to lock firmly onto the base.” Additionally, the pressure valve has clear markings and is simple to operate. There are marks on the side of the cooker itself, and the instructions are explicit about maximum fill levels and the minimum amount of liquid necessary for the cooker to function effectively. One reviewer claims that due to all these safety measures, “I don’t think twice about my safety while it’s at maximum pressure (my old one used to frighten the pants off of me).” Another first-time pressure cooker user observes that cooking itself is also fairly easy: “My initial effort was carnitas. They were ideal when they were swirled to shred and dumped through a sieve 45 minutes after it reached pressure.
- COOKS UP TO 70% FASTER – reduces cooking time while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor (compared to standard cooking methods).
- 6.3 QT CAPACITY – makes it easy to create large batches, whether preparing make-ahead meals for the week or cooking for a crowd during the holidays.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION – ensures optimal cooking and long-lasting performance.Do not use bleach or chlorinated products
- INNOVATIVE ONE HAND SYSTEM – for risk-free, easy opening and closing.
- ENCAPSULATED BASE – distributes heat evenly and is compatible with any cooktop, including induction.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – with gasket and pressure valve removed.
- 6.3 quart pressure cooker for healthy meals in less time (compared to traditional methods)
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures long lasting performance; side handles for a secure grip
- Encapsulated base distributes heat evenly; compatible with any cooktop, including induction
- Won’t open when in use; one hand system for risk free opening and closing; variable steam release valve for added control
- Dishwasher safe with gasket and pressure valve removed, PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free
- Steam basket, stand, and recipes included
04. Zavor EZLock 12.7 Quart Stove-top Pressure Cooker & Canner
This high-capacity stovetop pressure cooker from Savor is perfect for canning and can hold up to five Mason jars. This pressure cooker was praised for being “extremely solid and surprisingly easy to operate” by one reviewer who was able to can “many batches of chili, Tex-Mex beans, and ginger-peach butter.” Another reviewer noted that it was “easy to use and good-looking” and that she could 120 pints of salsa in an “amazingly quick period.” it conserves water, which is a problem for me. In addition to its canning capabilities, reviewers laud this pressure cooker for its excellence. One reviewer specifically requested a product for both canning and cooking brisket or corned meat. This pot does everything. Excellent quality and finish.
- 【EASY & SAFE LOCKING】 Thanks to the Universal Locking Mechanism the lid easily locks into place with the turn of a knob. It will clamp onto the pot from any position and, if pressure is built inside the pot, will not unlock
- 【VERSATILE & RELIABLE】 The Pressure Settings, that range from HIGH Pressure at 15psi to LOW Pressure at 8psi, provide the flexibility to Pressure Cook even the most delicate dishes
- 【FASTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE COOKER】 Pressure Cookers prepare food 3x faster than any other cooking tool. They save you time and energy in the kitchen and produce a more flavorful and nutritious meal
- 【BUILT TO LAST & FOR CONVENIENCE】 Constructed of high-quality stainless steel and compatible with all domestic stoves including gas, electric, ceramic and induction. The unit itself is not electrically powered
- 【INCLUDES】 Top-of-the-line 12.7Qt Stove-top Pressure Cooker & Canner that fits up to Four (4) 1Qt Mason Jars or up to Five (5) Pint Mason Jars, Quick Guide, User’s Manual, Recipe Book and Stainless Steel Steamer Basket (jars, canning rack and other canning tools NOT INCLUDED). The unit is not compatible with pressure gauges | 10-year warranty
05. Fissler Vitaquick Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker
One reviewer claims that this Fissler pressure cooker is the best out of the four various models they have owned. They write, “The Fissler is a useful item of beauty!” The first item I prepared was a paella-flavored risotto; there was no burning, and the timing was exact. After 20 minutes of pressure cooking and a natural release, my husband cooked a Korean stew with tofu and beef short ribs; the meat slid from the bone. Amazing!” Another reviewer said that it “cleans up easily. I am positive it will still look nice in ten years” because it is built entirely of heavy-duty stainless steel. And a third reviewer, who had an Instant Pot for a long time but now prefers this stovetop cooker since it is so much more “tactile,” said: Instead of hunching over and fumbling with buttons, it is “so much more enjoyable.” I feel more immersed in the cooking process with a stovetop type, whereas an electronic interface is obtrusive and intrusive.
- Removable handle makes cleaning easy
- Works on all types of stovetops: electric, gas, glass ceramic and induction
- Functional: Internal markings for measuring liquids
- Locking Indicator: When the indicator turns green and you hear an audible click, the pressure cooker is securely closed and ready to cook
- You’ll receive a Stainless steel pressure cooker, 8.5 quart, for all types of cookers with lid
06. Instant Pot Max 6-Quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
This model is the finest Instant Pot for canning since it can maintain a pressure of 15 P.S.I. while maintaining the original model’s one-touch simplicity. After figuring out the setting I needed to use for it, I found so many green beans, said one reviewer looking for “something I could utilize that wouldn’t take forever.” I’m now using it to can several varieties of tomatoes, and I’m having a blast doing it. It “puts ‘Grandma’s’ pressure canner to shame,” says one who has used pressure canners for over 20 years and deems this an “absolute workhorse.” And critics are equally astounded by how well it cooks. Homemade vanilla extract was attempted by a reviewer, who stated: “The outcomes were perfect! It just took 25 minutes to prepare what ordinarily takes a year while it was stored in a jar in the cupboard. Incredible.”
- Sustained 15psi, not only cooks food faster, you can now do home pressure canning;
- Large touch screen makes programming seamless, you can set time, temperature, pressure level, delay start and Warm;
- Nutriboost technology works by creating a boiling motion during pressure cook to break down food, adding nutrition, flavor, and taste to soups and bone broth;
- Altitude adjustment, eliminates the guesswork from your recipe conversion to provide a more precise cooking time;
- UL certified with 13 safety features, new automated venting and lid-lock and more. Accurate temperature control within plus/minus 1°C or 1. 8 °F allows for sous vide cooking
- A new-brushed stainless steel exterior body, stainless steel interior cooker and inner pot made from food grade 304 stainless steel;
- Packaging and all inserts are produced from 100% recyclable materials.
07. Chef iQ World’s Smartest Pressure Cooker
This Chef iQ pressure cooker, which calls itself the “world’s smartest,” includes Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, enabling you to connect to the Chef iQ app on your phone. One reviewer who has never used a pressure cooker says, “Not only does the app include an extensive collection of recipes making meal planning easier, it leads you through the cooking step-by-step.” They say that because they work from home, it “helps alleviate so much time and effort every month” and that they “find myself designing my grocery list around what I can have cooked in my ChefIQ.” The built-in scale of this pressure cooker is another useful feature that reduces prep time even further. One reviewer called it “one of the nicest elements of the computer,” even though it initially seemed gimmicky. After you add two cups of rice, it instructs you to begin adding water, and it only lets you know when you have added the right amount of water in real-time. SO NICE! I’m smitten with it!
- THE CHEF iQ APP: Connect your Smart Cooker to the CHEF iQ App via WiFi and Bluetooth. Access 600+ Guided Cooking recipes and culinary how-to videos, control and monitor your Smart Cooker, and access the Cooking Calculator for precise cooking parameters for every ingredient
- BUILT-IN SCALE: Use the precise built-in scale to easily measure ingredients and cook by weight, simplifying both prep and cleanup-no measuring cups needed. Four integrated smart sensors measure ingredients accurately and tell you exactly how much liquid is needed to cook meals to perfection
- AUTO PRESSURE RELEASE: Automatically releases steam at the end of pressure cooking for increased safety and convenience. Programmed with 3 pressure release methods: quick, pulse, and natural
- GUIDED COOKING: Guided Cooking recipes provide step-by-step video cooking instructions and enable you to send precise cooking parameters to your Smart Cooker for every step, no need to enter time and temp settings or set any timers. Plus, five additional recipes are added to the app each week
- COOKING PRESETS: 1000+ presets are stored on the Smart Cooker and 1000+ presets are built into the Cooking Calculator in the CHEF iQ App. Simply input your ingredient and we’ll provide exact cooking time and temp settings
- WIRELESS UPDATES: Receive wireless firmware updates on your Smart Cooker via the CHEF iQ App.
- Your Smart Cooker will gain additional features and improve its cooking algorithms while sitting on your countertop
- INCLUDED ACESSORIES: This all-in-one cooker includes a convenient steam rack and steam basket, and more Smart Cooking essentials. Use the steam rack to perfectly steam larger food items like fish, chicken, and whole vegetables, above the liquid. The steam basket, when paired with the steam rack, allows users to steam smaller pieces of food, like chopped vegetables and meat
08. Cuckoo 6-Cup Electric-Heating Pressure Rice Cooker
One Cuckoo pressure rice cooker reviewer claims, “I have NEVER cooked straight rice better than I have with this.” “The rice is cooked equally on all sides. Zero “hard” rice bits or a buildup of burnt rice at the bottom of the bowl means less waste. Every grain is as soft and sticky as I like. This one is one of the nicest kitchen appliances I’ve bought in a while. Another reviewer gushed about this cooker, referring to it as “the Rolls-Royce of pressure rice cookers” because of its elegant design and superior rice-cooking abilities. “I know how serious it is to have well-prepared rice because I was reared in a Korean American family,” they write. However, they caution that if “you’re pressure-cooking meats, etc., DO NOT overfill!” Another reviewer likes to use this pressure cooker for “hard-boiling eggs and producing other pressure-cooked foods” and making rice. After a few thorough cleanings, they were a little concerned “about it blowing up, but happily, it did not and kept creating excellent rice & other foods.”
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Its LED display panel has 12 menu options including pressure cook, GABA rice, brown rice, white rice, porridge, nu rung ji, and more to easily make a variety of different meals while its reheat function is optimal for leftovers
- EFFICIENT & SMART: Features simple touch controls, a preset timer, an auto-clean function, and Fuzzy Logic technology—the cooker will automatically detect and adjust its temperature and pressure accordingly for perfectly cooked rice every time
- SAFE STEAM RELEASE: Automatically releases pressure softly and quietly for a safe, convenient cooking experience and includes an overheating alarm that will alert you if the cooker’s internal or external temperature is too high—your safety always comes first!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Includes a stainless steel X-Wall inner pot with premium nonstick diamond coating that is designed for optimal heat distribution, is scratch-resistant, built to last and easy to clean
- TRUSTED KOREAN BRAND: Internationally known for superior quality and with over 40 years of industry experience, CUCKOO has perfected the art of cooking rice and crafting products made with integrity
09. Best Programmable Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker
It comes as no surprise that the slow cooking feature on this multi-purpose pressure cooker receives high accolades, given that Crock-Pot is now essentially synonymous with the electric slow cooker. And while the slow-cooking feature lives up to critics’ high expectations, so does the pressure cooking. This gadget is referred to as “the love of my life” by one reviewer who often prepares for “8 or more people” (5 kids, the man, family, and friends). I can cook FROZEN SOLID MEAT (around 5–10 lbs) in under an hour. I can swiftly prepare amazing soups, chili, and stews that taste like they’ve simmered all day, disinfect gross baby items, and make yogurt. This cooker is the all-time best of all “gadgets” for the kitchen, according to one user.
- Elevate your kitchen décor with the sleek Black Stainless edition of the Express Crock
- The Crock Pot 8 Quart Express Crock XL Programmable Multi Cooker can cook meals for up to 10 plus people at a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires
- All in one appliance with additional functions like Manual Pressure, Boil, and Simmer, as well as Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Manual Pressure lets you set any cooking time at either high or low pressure, allowing you to customize recipes
- Make quick, healthy meals at a touch of a button, like chili, soups, grains, and more by using any of the convenient one touch meal settings
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Nonstick cooking pot resists stuck on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup and making it great for one pot cooking
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
10. Ninja Foodi – Pressure Cooker – Steamer & Air Fryer
The consensus among reviewers is that this pressure cooker, which also doubles as an air fryer, is a great option if you’re looking for multipurpose kitchen equipment. It’s not necessarily compact, though. “The size of this cook-everything appliance is one drawback on my counter. It has a large footprint, says one reviewer, who adds, “For me though, I was able to reluctantly take numerous items off my counter, which made up for the size. I grudgingly and begrudgingly took out my rice cooker, my Instant Pot, which I have mixed feelings about, and my air fryer. This device replaces all three and saves a net amount of counter space. Another reviewer writes, “After using my daughter’s Instant Pot for the first time when visiting her home a few months ago, my wife and I decided we needed one. We also desired an air fryer. When we decided to make chicken wings on Friday night, W.O.W.!! They were so excellent, and I couldn’t believe it!
- ONE-POT-WONDERS: Elevate your favorite casseroles, soups, and stews by finishing them off with a crispy, bubbly topping. The best of pressure cooking and air frying all in one pot.
- TENDERCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Quickly pressure cook to lock in moisture and then finish with a crisp with TenderCRISP Technology.
- 9-in-1 VERSATILITY: 9 versatile functions allow you to pressure cook, air fry crisp, sear/sauté, steam, slow cook, yogurt, bake/roast, broil, and keep warm at the press of a button.
- FROM FROZEN TO CRISPY: Pressure cook frozen meats to quickly defrost and cook them at the same time. Then drop the crisping lid to give your meal a crispy finish.
- FASTER COOKING: Pressure Cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. (Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes).
- LESS FAT: Air Fry up to 2 lbs of French fries with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. (Tested against deep-fried, hand-cut french fries).
- FAMILY COOKING CAPACITY: Our nonstick 5-quart cooking pot holds a 4-lb chicken, and the Cook & Crisp Plate holds up to 4 quarts of your favorite guilt-free fried food.
- NESTING BROIL RACK: Add an extra layer of cooking capacity when steaming or broiling. Plus, you can easily store the rack inside the cooking pot.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: 5-qt cooking pot and 4-qt Cook & Crisp Plate are nonstick BPA-free, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1460-Watt Pressure Cooker with Attached Crisping Lid, Pressure Cooking Lid, 5-Quart Nonstick Cooking Pot, 4-Quart Nonstick Cook & Crisp Plate, Stainless Steel Nesting Broil Rack & 15 Recipe Guide.
If you’re looking for a pressure cooker and not sure which one to get, Best Pressure Cooker Last Reviews has compiled this list of the best models on the market, along with some in-depth reviews. We compare products by cost, safety features and other important considerations. Armed with this information you will be able to make an informed choice as well as take advantage of any discounts that might be available. A pressure cooker is a good kitchen tool to have in your possession, regardless if you are a gourmet chef or a novice cook. It is ideal for cooking stews, soups and other food items quickly. In addition to the time saving benefits, they are an energy efficient appliance that uses less energy compared to other cooking methods.
The main disadvantage of using this type of pressure cooker is that it can be dangerous when not properly used. It can cause hot liquid (or steam) to come out from the pressure valve, which may burn you if you are too close. Always make sure that the valve is closed while checking the food in order to avoid any accidents. Another thing to keep in mind is that a pressure cooker needs enough liquid inside in order for it to reach high pressure and cook your food faster.